Monday, July 2, 2012

Stevie J and Coke? Damn dawg!

Ask Jacky… Did you Know Stevie J. is Addicted to Cocaine

by Jacky Jasper Stevie J Addicted to Cocaine
Jacky,
I stumbled across your post about that buffoonery of a show Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I know Stevie J and his brother Mike Jordan (not related to the legendary basketball player). I used to live in Marietta, Georgia, in the Westminster apartments.
At the time I was dating a man named Damiane Stockdale who was friends with Mike and Stevie. Damiane knew I wrote songs, I was working on a book too. Every time Damiane and I met Stevie J, he was coked up. It became clear, he was only interested in sleeping with me. Stevie wasn’t into collaborating musically with me, he wanted sex. Damiane assumed I slept wit Stevie and he assaulted me, in my home.
He’s currently in jail (In a Georgia Department of Correctional Institution). Stevie and Mimi were living with Anna and Chris Benson (the retired baseball player) Stevie used to ride around in Mimi’s black Mercedes truck, he gave me a ride in the vehicle several times. Stevie was broke, because he was always high. Stevie is a heavy coke user, he’s on prescription pills too. Thinking about it, Damiane and I started to bumped heads once he started to hang out with Stevie.
Damiane started to use drugs after being clean for five years. I remember Stevie telling me Mike Jordan and Damiane were being on the down low, he was hating on Damiane and Mike. Stevie is so low, he’ll throw his own brother under the bus.
Stevie always bragged about the ‘BOULE’,he also told me Diddy and Fonzworth were lovers.
Thanks Jacky,
Kimmi Illumina

No comments:

Post a Comment